COMMUNITY GUIDELINES AND COMMENT POLICY
CitySaver strives to maintain a fun, healthy, and safe community for all our users. In order to preserve our mission, we have developed a set of community guidelines (“Guidelines”), which we take very seriously. We have a zero-tolerance policy, and we have the right, in our sole discretion, to remove any content (“Content” as defined set forth below) and/or suspend or terminate any offending user account if we find that any of the following violations of our Guidelines has occurred:
“Content” includes anything that can be seen, heard and/or referenced in any broadcast or broadcast title, any text or images posted to any Comments section, and any information posted or contained in any profile in connection with CitySaver.
Please read the following carefully and assess your activity and adherence accordingly:
（1）CitySaver users refer to the registered users of CitySaver, and their behavior is subject to these Guidelines. The behavior of unregistered users on CitySaver should also be bound by these Guidelines.
（2）CitySaver users must act in accordance with all applicable local, national, and international laws on CitySaver. Any content or activities that violate the law or instigate others to carry out illegal activities are prohibited.
（3）CitySaver users should endeavor to be nice at all times.
1. No Nudity or Overly Sexualized Content.
CitySaver expressly forbid users from engaging in, or broadcasting any content that promotes sexual activity, exploitation and/or assault. Sexually implied content or activities are also prohibited, although additional content may be permitted for educational content or pre-approved, but in each case additional restrictions must be observed. Anything related to minors should be cautious and prohibit any content involving minor eroticism. We reserve the right to report misuse of inappropriate content to relevant law enforcement agencies, including but not limited to:
- Exposure of any genitalia;
- Inappropriate or revealing clothing;
- Sexually suggestive or provocative activity, which includes any sexual gestures, posture, dances, and/or general sexual behavior;
- Sexually charged language, both on camera and/or in the comments section or in the broadcast title;
- Offers of sexual services including prostitution, escort services, sexual massages, and/or filmed sexual activity.
2. No Bullying, Harassment, or Hateful Language.
Regardless of whether the target is on CitySaver, we prohibit the use of CitySaver for all bullying, harassment and hate speech. We do not allow individuals, communities or organizations that perform such behavior to use our services. The type of this content, including but not limited to the following:
- Discriminatory or humiliating remarks based on: race or ethnic origin, religion or faith, disability, gender, age, nationality, appearance or physical attributes, or sexual orientation/gender identity;
- Displaying altered images of an individual meant to degrade that individual, or sharing photos or videos of physical bullying of a person for the purpose of shaming the victim;
- Sharing/displaying personal info of an individual for the purpose of blackmail or harassment;
- Profanity and/or vulgarity of any kind.
3. No Use of, or Reference To, Illegal Substances or Criminal Activity.
Content in connection with the use, mention or display of illicit drugs and/or drug paraphernalia is strictly prohibited. Content highlighting tobacco and/or alcohol consumption by users is also strongly discouraged on CitySaver. Use good judgment, as we reserve the right to punish the account and work with law enforcement when we believe there is a legitimate risk of physical harm or direct threat to public safety, including but not limited to the following:
- Content in connection with the use, mention or display of illicit drugs and/or drug paraphernalia;
- Smoking or drinking in violation of law or done dangerously;
- Cause physical or financial harm to people, animals, property, or businesses directly or indirectly;
- Used by or in the presence of a minor.
4. No Violent, Self-Harming, or Self-Mutilating Acts or Threats.
CitySaver has zero tolerance for attempts or threats to harm or kill others.You are ultimately responsible for your own physical and psychological health and well-being, but as a community, we must be respectful of others who may be disturbed or offended by your content or message. Therefore, we strictly prohibit the following behaviors, including but not limited to:
- Advocate or encourage suicide and self-injury;
- Promote or encourage physical violence, sensational or shocking acts that tend to cause harm or discomfort towards yourself / others / children or animals;
- Dangerous or distracted driving;
- Extreme or unreasonable bloody or violent content.
5. No Posting of Private Content.
CitySaver respects the privacy of others, and we work hard to ensure that the information you share with us is secure. Determinations of unauthorized private content will be determined on a case-by-case basis by CitySaver in our sole discretion. Please do the same and refrain from the use of content which invades another person’s privacy or which divulges their private or confidential information. Examples of private information may include, but not limited to the following:
- Personal addresses or locations that are considered or treated private, and/or non-public personal phone numbers and email addresses;
- Social security or other national identity numbers or credit card information;
- Intimate videos or photos taken or distributed without the subject’s consent;
- Videos or images that are considered private under applicable laws.
6. No Spam.
Please do not use misleading or incorrect information, and please avoid the following behaviors, including but not limited to:
- Deliberately collect likes, tracking numbers, free virtual currency, or contact other users for commercial purposes without consent;
- Advertise any product or service, whether it is legal or illegal, through user information, fields, etc;
- Publish or distribute unauthorized ads, duplicate messages, or user reports;
- Spread malware or viruses;
- Sell or share user accounts;
- Resell CitySaver services or features.
7. No Impersonation.
Users are not allowed to impersonate other individuals (whether famous or not) or other CitySaver users with the intent to mislead, confuse, or deceive others. When choosing a user name, keep the following in mind:
- Pretending to be anything or anyone is not allowed under any circumstances;
- The name you use should be the name your friends call you in everyday life and that would appear on your traditional legal identification (e.g. passport, driver’s license, birth certificate, other government issued identification, etc.);
- If the name you use in everyday life isn’t listed as your user name, please change it immediately. Note that CitySaver reserves the right to modify user names at any time if we believe, in our sole discretion, that you are attempting to impersonate another person;
- User names are available on a first-come, first-served basis, in some cases your user name may no longer be available. If you believe your desired use name is not available due to an imposter account, please report the issue to us immediately and we will investigate.
8. No Violation of Copyrights; DMCA Policy.
CitySaver respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect that our community of users will do the same. If you share content on CitySaver that is not yours or that you do not have the right to share on CitySaver, you may have infringed on the intellectual property rights of others. Infringement includes the use of any third-party content in your content, derivative creation, or use of other people’s copyright content to perform. We recommend that you evaluate whether your content complies with applicable intellectual property laws and principles that should be appropriately applied, such as the fair use principles. Any unauthorized content you share on CitySaver may be subject to removal by the rights owner from CitySaver, which violates ourTerms of Service and Community Guidelines. Multiple violations may result in a permanent suspension of your account. If you are a copyright owner or a copyright owner’s agent and believe that any content infringes upon your copyrights, please report it to us immediately. In order to facilitate our investigation, please submit the following information at the same time:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the
subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access
to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to
permit the service provider to locate the material, as
Display name (e.g. CitySaver)
Date of broadcast
Time of broadcast
Broadcast URL (if available)
Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
9. Reporting Abuse.
Because CitySaver is a community, we rely heavily on all of your support and we welcome you to report any content or activity that you believe may be in violation of our Guidelines at email@example.com. We take your reports very seriously, and in most cases, will ask you for information, please understand and follow the following specifications:
- Please tell us why you think that content should be removed (e.g., whether the content involves sexual, illegal or violent acts), and attach a screenshot to support, if possible;
- Note that our review decisions may change from time to time, after receiving additional context about a specific broadcast, user account, or user activity, or after seeing new, violating content appearing in a broadcast or on a user account page;
- The number of reports made on any specific content does not affect whether something will be removed. We never remove content simply because it has been reported a number of times; if we do not believe the content to be in violation of our Guidelines, it will not be removed;
- The penalty for violating our Guidelines may vary, in our sole discretion, based on the severity of the violation, and the user’s history on CitySaver. For example, we reserve the right to issue a warning for a first violation, with continued or more severe violations resulting in a user’s suspension (e.g. temporarily restrict a user’s ability to broadcast, or view or comment on a CitySaver broadcast) or permanent ban from CitySaver;
- Not all disagreeable or disturbing content violates our Guidelines. CitySaver reserves the right to allow sensitive content when it is deemed to be artistic, educational, scientific or newsworthy, so reporting potentially abusive content doesn’t guarantee that it will be removed because it may not in fact violate our Guidelines, in our discretion;
- Government authorities may also sometimes ask us to remove content that violates local laws, but does not violate our Guidelines. If we find, after careful legal review, that the content is illegal under local law, then we may choose to make it unavailable in that specific country or territory.
General terms and conditions
These Guidelines constitutes the entire agreement between you and CitySaver with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all previous or contemporaneous, all written or oral agreements, written and verbal statements, proposals, negotiations and communication, between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein. CitySaver may assign these Guidelines or any of the rights or obligations hereunder, and any causes of action arising hereunder, to any third party without necessity or obligation of notice to you. The waiver or failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further right hereunder. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Guidelines will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision, the remaining provisions being deemed to continue in full force and effect. CitySaver will not be responsible for any failure to perform its obligations under these Guidelines due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation; acts of god, war, riot, terrorism, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, flood or other incident of “ Force Majeure”. You agree that CitySaver will be entitled to all legal and equitable remedies otherwise available to it to protect the intellectual property, proprietary rights and confidential information of itself and its licensors, including, without limitation, the right to seek and obtain injunctive relief and enforce the same against you without the necessity of having to post bond or other such guarantee. CitySaver may change our Community Guidelines at any time, and we will post them on this page when we modify them, so please check them regularly. We may provide additional forms of modification or update notice where appropriate. If you do not agree to any changes to these Guidelines, your only solution is to immediately stop using all applications, services and websites. By posting any changes to these Guidelines and continuing to use any application, service or website, you are accepting the revised Guidelines.
These Guidelines will in all respects, be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri.
All rights reserved by CitySaver.org, a department of The Church of Liberty.
Last Updated: July , 2019